Friday, January 15, 2010

What is fair?

Sorry for my long hiatus. I've been in my own little world and it took me sometime to come out from my 'pupa' haha.

I have a question for everyone. I have been dwelling in this matter for sometime now. I could not figure it out still. hrm.. So I am asking for a favor, a little help from everyone =)

What is fair. Apakah makna keadilan. 什么是公平?

Enlighten me people. Where's justice. What sense does it make to mankind. To people like me, a girl who just wants a little fun and freedom. When freedom is a human right I believe, no one can take that away. So why am I born with ties and boundaries. I feel like I'm at the butterfly metamorphosis where I should be flying freely leaving the pupa but I am not. I am still here. Still the same. No where to go.

No comments: