Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday, Charity and Air Supply!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY for my long absence! How is everyone! I miss everyone of you! I know i know I've not been updating my blog regularly. No worries..I'll make this quick alright?

Well well, as you all know, Sept was a perfect month for me. I loveee September for it is like a lucky month for me and I could do all I want without much trouble. ehehe..of course, I'm lucky and problem free only for this month because it is my birthday month. Most of my friends share the same birthday month as me. Hence, loads of outings and spendings. But it was good! I loved it.

My birthday went okay. I shall say thanks to all of my friends who actually came to my birthday party. I got a Braun Buffel fuschia long purse, alot of cakes, some cash from the parents, overloaded birthday wishes on FB, a red hot sling bag, few dresses from my babe and also tons of happiness =)

It was 23rd of Sept and me turning into 23 this year. HOwever, I celebrated on the 26th along with my babe, Catherine. I had dinner with my loved ones and it was fantastic!

I'll Post up some pictures later on aight. Also, apart from that..Enjoyzters and I went to Taman Megah for a charity drive. We brought in alot of stuffs but what touches our heart was their smiles and laughters. We played along with them and they were not camera shy at all. Not to mention, very talented children =) .

They surprised us with them dancing, acting, shuffling, cheerleading and also breakdancing! The kids were so adorable and they love to see us around them. SO peeps, show them some love when you could as a bit of effort brings a whole new meaning to life.

Lastly, yesterday I went up to Genting basically to watch my elder bro perform for an opening act of Air Supply's concert. It was great as the crowd did cheered and clapped for him despite it was a total different crowd. He sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow and also My Way. It was good indeed. Bravo.

Air Supply really did remind us of our older days when I was younger. They did a good job entertaining the crowd and they all went crrazy over them. Serious no joke. Haha. We came down after that and it was super late already.

Anyway I shall end this post with pics and more pics aight!












Til then, Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival =)

3 comments:

Toronto Julie said...

So nice of you to take a part in a charity drive! I myself am a big fan of charities, it's a lot of work but in the end it's all worth is and just one smile is worth millions. You should check out my article about real estate donations. Interesting stuff also :) Well, thank you for your blog, it's a joy to read once in a while.

Have fun and take care, Julie

Ellen@Haus Immobilier said...

Love what you're doing. It’s not all about being on the streets asking people to donate. The charity sector has so much more to offer than that, and so do you.

Anonymous said...

影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室