Sunday, October 5, 2008

Speak

I could be talkative yet very introvert when I choose to be one. I don't speak up. I rather keep my feelings close to me. When everyone blames me for everything, I rather this defensive feeling sink and not let it out in words. Words could be as sharp as a knife that slits and cuts. This time, like any other times, I'll keep everything to myself again..

Looking at how things could turn ugly, I really want to just shut my MSN and not reply anymore. I don't feel any better even at the end of the day, we were just acting foolishly. Each time when we quarrel, you dig a hole that gets bigger and deeper. So I could jump in and bury myself for long.

Hrm. I guess life is like that. Don't pause and think the why's. You just happen to be part of it as this is life. Yes.

I believe so.

3 comments:

Zer0 said...

stay strong...whatever it is, don't give up!

Anonymous said...

dun give up o...

jia you..

wish u can get gud results when u came bac 2 malaysia..

GAMBATEH!!!XD..

Liang Mui said...

gambateh!! dun gip up!!