Monday, April 7, 2008

Away

It's been awhile since I last posted a long winded post. Well, this time will be slightly different. I am here to bid farewell. To my dahlings out there who is readin this, I'll be away for at least two months to three months, if possible even up to four months.

The fact that I will not get to see my family and close friends for long, this is actually getting a lil on the sad side. My mind is clustered with so many thoughts. My heart anchored right to the bottom even though I didn't know it would affect me this much. At the same time, I am also smiling and looking forward to everything in the weeks to come.

To my family,
I really want to thank you for the encouragement and the wise words. I could only search for my true self again after so long. don't worry. I'll try my best.

To Sayang,
It's my first time here admitting this relationship, informing about the www about your existence. Only because I know I've fallen in love with your heart, your personality, your love. Today, we both teared for I'll be leavin in 3days time. I could only let you know I really appreciate every lil things we did together, and also things you did for me.

THANK YOU, MY LOVE!

To myself,
I know you've been emo the last few days prior to the recent happenings. You'd tear and could only apologize for nothing could change for the better. Suddenly, you just feel that it's so hard to trust guys anymore. The journey ahead is long more to go. Just do your best and you'll achieve your dreams very soon.

Til then, tight huggies to everyone! muaks!

No comments: