Friday, March 7, 2008

I am a kidnapper

Prior to Kent's request, I'll just post up a short entry today.

I kidnapped him when I bumped into him in Sunway College the other day. He skipped his class as I was over distracting. lol. Drove to Mid Valley for window shopping as I was left with RM3 in the purse. Tried out some kinky outfit in Zara and left without purchasing them. Horrible!


Did the same at Topshop but this time comes with picture as proofs. I guess bumming around is also a proffession as well. I take my job seriously. He snapped a picture of me when I was checkin out the garments seriously.

Why is the slanted bottom-up angle? Cuz he was too bored, he squated as if Topshop was a dirty drain. Another snap.
We left to Pyramid for Zanmai. Let the pictures do the talking.
edited pic. cant make it face.
BeBE: beh song. du lan. Kent: all i want is to eat my sushi! *whatever*
Another picture.
When his long awaited sushi came.

Alrights. Next entry on Velvet with the enjoyzters. More pictures coming up. Stay tune.

No comments: