Saturday, November 17, 2007

Where is my Mr. Hugg-er?

There are times when I feel hollow, maybe a sense of loneliness. I dislike the word, lonely as it shows a fragile innerself that only seeks for unnecessary attention or even sympathy from others. If anyone notices, I do not use the word often in my blog. Hence, some close ones may tell that I have certain extent of egoism.
I only show my pride when it comes to male species and maybe when people don't know me well enough yet. yeah, sexist I am. Probably that would be the main factor why am I still a bachelorette and not like most of my girlfriends, being in love with their other half.

Now, what I need is a real good hug! Mind me, I only crave for certain special huggies and not all huggies are good! Since I haven't found any good hugg-ers, I'll be hugging this, my mr. part time hugg-er =)

No comments: