Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sell your eggs and get paid!

Do you have what it takes to be a donor for couples out there who wish to be parents?

yeah. Not chicken eggs, not turkey eggs, not whatever eggs that you're aware of.

They need ovums and I, am a lucky ones!

Last Sunday, I received a humble message ,"Sell your ladies eggs-get paid RM3,500" from this girl on Friendster. To my surprise, the content was about finding donors for childless couples. What surprises me more was this short paragraph found in the content.

"We are looking for young ladies of any race, between the ages of 18 and 32 to help childless couples by becoming an egg donor.For female and NON-muslim only. You will get RM3,500. If you are an accomplished and attractive young woman we hope you will consider our programme.

Anybody interested please email your photos(full body&face) and your profile inclusive of name, age, race, hp number, address,height, weight, body statistic, blood type (if known),hair eyes & skin colour, highest educational certificates you are presently studying or have studied, occupation, hobbies etc..."

I didn't know all these will be taken into consideration when some couple is desperately in need of wanting babies in their family! What I meant is, do you even need to have fulfill so many criterias just to donate your eggs to the needy couple? attractive young women. Hrm. I find it suspicious. Even the email that she left sounds kinky!!

"DearHoney.."


I guess I'm one of those that fit into the criteria mentioned above? eh? ><

1 comment:

Egg Donors said...

Great Post.....

I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Thanks for sharing....