Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm a slave for you

So, today marks the end of this week and in 12hours time, I'll be back to my slave-alike job again. Incase some dahlings haven't know, BeBe is currently working at Damansara Perdana as Account Executive for my 2months internship. No joke. The job eat up all my time with my family, friends and even pamperings for myself.

Name it. Dry skin. Check. Zits. Check. Sleep deprive. Check. Darker circles. Check. Thicker eye bags. Check. Bad tempered. Check. Stress. Check. Migraine. Check. Emo breakdown. Check. Conflict. Check. It seems that the 'full stop' couldnt stop my never ending symptoms of working like a slave. No offence. The position sounds cool, but it ain't that cool afterall. =(


Yesterday, I went down to Scarlet, this new bar-club place at first floor of Cineleisure after my work ended. It was okay and I drove back home alone. Hence, my thought filled with you after the effect of alcohol took over. It wasn't pleasant and I stoned the whole journey home.


Appreciation. That's the word, I've been searching for and finally, it took months to appear in the mind that you were just simply inappreciative. I guess I was tired, while putting our 'who are we' on bet, if I was anyone that matters to you. Today, you proved otherwise. I'm thankful that somehow I am someone, you remember by the end of everything you do. I hope, you really meant what you said today.


No one can replace ones' memory, your memories that you've placed in me.


For now, toddles!

No comments: