Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mambo Jumbo

So last Wednesday the Enjoyzters had decided to party at Zouk on Mambo night. What could I say, it was fantastic since it was my first time there. Yeaps. First time at Zouk for a so called clubber since four years ago is pretty unbelievable, but hey! believe it! =)

The crowd was huge and they play songs from the 80s-90s. There were more or less, around 25 bunch of crazy wacko friends who partied that night. If I'm not mistaken, we had 8bottles of liquor, a champagne and few rounds of illusion shots and that is hell loads of liquor to down with!

Let the pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy =)
Us when we just got in from the long queues
Hyena,Eevie,BeBe and Marcus
Eevie's friends and us both =)
Junee,Fay,BeBe, Mel and Eevie *drools*
Eugene,SK,Junee,Mel,BeBe and Eevie
BeBe, Eevie and Junee *don't we all look gorgeous here =D*
Another sizzling hawt pic taken that night *BeBe was tipsy already*
Sweaty us - Shuan Loo, Kelly, Eevie and BeBe
Small part of the bunch - BeBe looks really high in this picture lol don't believe? Scroll down
Not this one. I still look oh-kay here =) The one below
I look like some aunty gossiping about something juicy
Did you noticed that everyone looks at the camera while BeBe was looking hrm, I don't remember what was I looking at >< Lol. I look Really MIANg-fied here.
I didn't know what caption to put for this picture haha.
Sweaty and exhausted
That doesn't mean I wasn't tipsy *to certain extent* tipsy=kissies to dahlings
No comment Oh. I guess when alcohol takes over the mind, Bebe could do some so called kawaii face too eh! wtf

I have no idea what was on my mind. LOL.

Overall, I had great time at Mambo and I'll talk about other stuffs in the next post aight. Good luck to dahlings who are sitting for exams now. *PeiSze,Serene,EngSoon,Cecilia, Eevie, WeiTing, Hongiee =) and other names whom I forgotten to mention. Sorry yeah* but all the best to everyone! *huggies

No comments: