Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Somo

Last Friday, was Mel's bdae and we celebrated it at Somo. Somo is this chilling cozy bar located at Mont Kiara *somewhere next to the Baskin Robbins*. Everyone gathered again for her special day and it was fun, despite the fact that I was slightly tipsy that night. =)

*Pictures at the end of the post*

On Saturday night after dinner with the family at Sushi Zanmai, Yuen Fatt picked my up along with Fay *and her sis* and UMing. Dropped by at someone's place for a mere 5min and we all left to Eugene's place! Others like Joon, Brian and Jade, SK were there already playing ps2 and pokers while Eugene was in the kitchen cooking when we walked in. haha. Anyway, Jade and I teamed up to cook for the bunch and ahems* it was my first time cooking for anyone in my entire life!

We made Fried Tom Yam Noodles. It took us like 45min-an hr to complete and erm, it was edible! *blueks* However, they said *well I do agree to certain extent* it was very *SLIGHTLY* salty for we forgotten to add in water. At least, SK, Yuen Fatt, UMing, Brian and Fay gave it a try!

I only reached home like 4am after playing poker cards and getting tipsy with them. No pics for this one =p

Yesterday, it was the productive day! Ashley and I worked our ass off to complete the assignment due today. So, today was another tiring day! After handed in our hardcopy of both our final assignments, Ashley and I went to Mid Valley and had our branch at Madam Kwan. We both got what we needed then we left.

oh. Snapped two pictures of myself while waiting for Ashley in the car earlier. Its been awhile since I last taken a self-portrait pic =)



Anyway, we realized that everything we have been doing all the while for the last 4years has come to an end. What's more in store for our future? I dare not think for I worry alot. I'm officially done with the syllabus and we'll be doing our internship a week plus later! urgh~ time flies!!

Alrites, enjoy the pics and more outings to talk about soon! muah muah for now~Ting, BeBe and Eevie

While waiting for the birthday girl to arrive *look at CS, was trying to get a glass of beer for me*

BeBe, Eevie, CS and Marcus
The girls

Ting, Cynthia, Bebe and Eugene =)


Junee and Tipsy BeBe *gawd my face is really reddish already*

Birthday Girl Mel, Eevie, Shuan Loo, Bebe and KellyEevie, UMing, Jade and Bebe

Nites!

No comments: