Sunday, November 4, 2007

Self-reminder


Mind constantly on thoughts,
what is right and what is not,
all my life I've been trying,
to show my best,
to share my love,
but now i'm alone,
all alone crying..

The mind keeps playing,
every lil precious thing,
but it's all in the head,
nothing is changed,
you are still the same..

All these while,
My hope crumbles down,
My tears falls,
I no longer smile

The lips wants to speak,
My heart tends to seek,
The hands long for your touch,
I know, it wouldn't be too much

I hate to disclose,
Even when you are an inch this close,
I could feel your heartbeat,
I could hear you breathe

What is love if it brings pain?
I often ask myself,
"Why have my love in vain?"
If only I see in a different way,
I know I'll have my say..

Things will be alright,
I'll stand up again,
There is no right or wrong,
If I'm weak and cry along
with sentimental songs..
for I know I'll be strong,
I know I'll be one..

No comments: