Saturday, November 3, 2007

pixies

Recharge Revelation 5 *nonsequence order*
Yeah. "it's obvious that HE WANT us" hahah Eevan n I don't look happy
We starved ourselves to the point that we need to eat instant noodles lol
I look Miang here. Were bored that we played chor-dai-di. I was the winner 7 times in a row! who's the lucky babe!
Chilling. Eevan,Ting, Bebe, Jade and Cynthia
The starvation that everyone had after the pool party
While waiting for others before going to the rave
The gurls from the Top (L-R): Junee,BeBe,Mel,Fay,Cynthia,Ting,June,Kelly,ShuanLoo

Bottom: Jade and Eevan
haha. I'm random. Didn't know what was it about that I had to keep my mouth wide open
They said we both look alike.Even June think so too..haha

My new found babe, Eevan with tinyyy itsy bitsy Jade at the back with Brian *buat kacau*
Roommates for the day! Samatha, Eevan and Me
When everyone jumped into the pool,some sort of battle btwn babes n the guys n I even fell down after that..got a big big blue black on the butt! =(

Maison
Outside Maison: BeBE, PEiSze & sweetie May!
Another pic of us

Poppy

I lurve this pic soo much...pei sze u look HAWT! Not gonna post up others cz it was only me n ps's camwhores =p

Sanctuary

This is one random shot that I couldn't stop laughing..yeah right..sexay moves all ended up lookin like retards >< *BeBe & Jenny* Don't we all look fantabulicious? Wait. I'm not =)
The gurls. Spot the not! haha
Alrights. That's all for now. Will update soon again. muah

1 comment:

Iris said...

you look so hot! heheheh