Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SOC's symposium

Yesterday, my college mates and I had attended this symposium held at Eastin Hotel as early from 9am-4pm. Anyway, the topics were way too much for us to handle although some were very good in their presentation. The food in Eastin Hotel was also on a satisfactory level only. But, assuming that this was a productive outing with our juniors and college mates, it was indeed a good one.

We took many picstures but I only have some here with me now. Haha. Yes, very formal but heck we all look good right? = )

Me while waiting for other guests arrival

Luo Qian, my dear talkative gf =)

Lily and I while waitin for others and Luo Qian snapped a picture of us, inside the bus

Hyper Mel, halfway waving looking afraid lily and crazy BeBe

1 comment:

rainingheaven said...

omg!! that picture!!
hahahaha... hyper mel.. haha