Sunday, October 7, 2007

I remember you


Often times, whenever I go, I think of you. It just slip into my mind so naturally, and it doesn't bother me even after I know the truth. Yes. The truth is always hurtful as they are far from our ideal fairy tale. Time takes away pain and fades part of our memories, yet these broken pieces of you remains the same. Even though your face reminds me of pain and tears, but my feet stays and wouldn't carry me away from this place.


You know my weakness. You know I'd want to make a change, you know me well. You know I want you, you know I miss your sense of closeness. You know I'm weak at my knees and my tears are only for you. You know my everything. You know me.


But love can't be taken for granted. Matter of fact I know you might be laughing thinking I might be a fool. I was always there whenever you needed me, as if i was ever obliged to be your puppet. You only looked at my way when you needed me, were you the same person I knew back then? Where were you when it's the otherwise, you were nowhere to be found..nowhere near..


I can't take it. I just can't. Confusion leads me to nowhere. Time is all I need, I told myself. I guess, the real saying, is being there for you is all that I've needed...

2 comments:

C said...

remember the advise you gave to me alright ^^. And don't think too much till it keeps you awake, you need your beauty sleep for prom.

reenz said...

huggiesss wuggieess!!
oh.prom coming??? have fun yah!! and take lotsa pics!!! =)