Sunday, October 14, 2007

kena tagged by Cece

5 Secrets. 5 Truths. 5 Things
List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will.Don't say who they are.DON'T EVER DISCUSS IT AGAIN.
1.Fck U! *excuse for the word*
2. I miss hugging u, smelling you, holding your hands and lil things we did together
3. I miss hearing your voice despite I don't get to hear it anymore
4. Your cute gestures and dancing moves caught my attention
5. Please don't act like you're the princess when you're not and tht's a fact

........................................................................................................................................
Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Go for bungee jump
2. Sky diving
3. A restaurant that cooks good italian food
4. Travel around the world
5. Get a house of my own
6. participate in NGO activities
7. a happy and blissful family of my own

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.
1. sleep with snakes
2. eat preys like snakes
3. be nude for photo session
4. betray family members
5. do things that contradict to my principle of life
6. kill
7. ram over kitties or pupps *thts so cruel alright especially those tht left the scene without doing anything!*

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. 'cant-make-it' look 24/7 in the house
2. farts unintentionally in the house even though at times, i think it's okay haha
3. braless
4. loses tantrums
5. vulgarity
6. couch potato
7. online freak

Seven fave sentences/quotes/
1. damn it
2. wtf/wth
3. yo yo wassupp
4. love yourself more than anything
5. unwanted
6. pleaseee laaaa~
7. LAME!LAMER!

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. kill yourself
2. cheated on me despite she was someone i know
3. be with someone when that someone is my boy
4. taking me for granted
5. mistreated me when I took this friendship sincerely with trust
6. being too bitchy when karma hits you back even harder
7. drinking so much that it gives u pain in the end

Seven people to tag
1. peisze
2. serene
3. sandy
4. cinvin
5. may
6. junee
7. you

No comments: