Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where I've been

I've been EVERYWHERE! haha. It's been a great week! I did alot of things and I've been out meeting up with the dahlings quite often. Last Thurs * not sure* I drove out to Daruls to meet up with Dennis and MengShiong for dinner and later at night, we met up with PeiSze, Engsoon, Lil May, Jane and the bf at AC for pool and foos.

The next day, parents dropped me at Kopitiam to meet up with Dennis, EngSoon and PeiSze for dinner at PJ, this indian shop. Later that night, we gathered at USJ1 for some booze which MengShiong and May joined in.

The next day, I was at KimGary for dinner with adik and Dennis came to teman. PeiSze, EngSoon and May came too and we went to Rack after for pool and foos again! lol. Then I saw Chun Meng as well. =) Oh.I don't remember when* cuz too hectic* I went for badminton with Cece too at 3K with her pros friends. I brought adik along which I sort of regretted cuz I hurried all the way to take him for breakfast and rushed home to sent him to school. ><

Yesterday, we've decided to visit Sky Bar for the first time.Yeah heard of it but never been there myself. It's a pretty cool place. Many would say its similarly the same as Luna Bar but I guess, they are both comparitively okay. I had my 19th bdae at Luna Bar, not too bad =) . Sky Bar is slightly stuffy but it's alrite. I had migraine last night. Before Skybar, I visited the dental clinic and get my fillings done. Then Dennis picked me up by 6smthing or so. We went for dinner somewhere at Subang with PeiSze, EngSoon and Andrew. Walked to Rack for pool and foos again! haha.

Anyhow, pictures would do the rest. feeling unwanted and bored. as usual. haha


At AC with Jane



With May dearie =)



PeiSze and Bebe ,lovely



EngSoon came and interupted. haha


EngSoon's crib before heading to USJ1


Dennis driving , *according to him, he didnt know i took this pic ahems* dah lah posing~




Don't believe ah? Look at his poses weih.



How daring, say me and PeiSze camwhores. Look Who's Talking NOw?!

PeiSze and I camwhoring



At Rack

PeiSze and May and Bebe =)



BeBe and PeiSze again =)



Me trying to play , i might look pro but i ain't anything near hoho.




Yesterdays



Dennis posing this time. Again.



PeiSze and Bebe. haha babe, I noticed we do camwhore alot huh? ><



BeBe and Dennis


The couple


Sky Bar's washroom hoho.


Lastly, me feeling unwanted =)



Have a great last weekend to all masscommers from my batch! =) muahsies!!

No comments: