Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Italianese



#content {
width:480px;
float:left;
margin-top:0px;
text-align:left;
padding-left:90px;}

So I forgotten about posting the other night's outing up. Whoopsie~David came back few weeks ago and we've decided to meet up as previously, we failed to do so. =) All the while, we tried to make it up to each other but the plan would go down the hill for the both of us were preoccupied with our work. So finally, we went for a movie, Die Hard aka Mati Keras last week I supposed at Cineleisure.


The sweet boy came around 3smthing but ended up picking me up at 4smthing for he took so many wrong directions! haha. Rushed to the place,got our tickets, grabbed some popcorns and coke, and finished watchin the movie by 7 or 8pm. It was fantastic though I still prefer Transformers, the best movie of the year! =D

Later that night, we dined at Italianese after a long walk 'scouting' for food all over The Curve. I ordered Classic Cabonara while he ordered some Pizza. I called Arias but sadly, he was some place and he only work at Italianese in the morning. David dropped me home like 12smthing to 1am.

I like pamperings =). Come to think of it, he's always the good sweet lad whom I sayang over the years. I remembered he tumpang me up to ZoukFest when we just got to know each other and nevertheless, someone who remembers me even though we are far apart =) *huggs*

No, we didn't take any pics that night so here I stoled this picture from his friendster. I think he looks like Harry Potter or the guy acted in Winter Sonata. Haha.

No comments: