Monday, July 16, 2007

dreams

It is weird that I dreamt of you when I've already forgotten about you. okay. Maybe I do think of you which the possibility of that could be low. I dreamt we were still together.

Very real and as if the whole thing that happened that night repeated again. I didnt drive. I took a cab to your place and you came in and we were actually heading to one of my college mate's friend's party. Weird huh? I can't remember much but we ended up quarelling.

You left after we reached without me knowing. I went all over to find you but to no prevail. Skip dot skip dot..I remembered how we quarreled in the dreams were just the same how we did the last time I saw you.

I should be flying freely by now out from your hellhole but why am I still here, dreaming about you?

No comments: