Monday, July 9, 2007

same old place but much more earlier! engsoon picked me up and we *peisze, andrew and I* hailed all the way to Maison and reached there sharp at 10.30? Got a table with only two chairs*after times of asking* next to the toilet. how strategic. ><

I have no pics to upload yet cuz dear Serene havent send it to me. But, I can't help it but to agree with Serene about this girl that we saw dancing on the podium with a minifan. WTF. 4yrs of clubbing, definitely my first time seeing such 'phenomenal' thing! lol. So you can imagine, while everyone was sweating their asses off, she was happily dancing with her minifan.

Then, on Saturday morning, Andrew picked me up by 7am and met up with others at Engsoon's place. 11 young brave kids heading out for adventurous trip! hoho. Peisze, Es, Serene, Zt, MengSiong, SiaoMay, Cece, Dennis & the gf, Yan, Andrew and I altogehter, for the first time ever, had 3cars headed to Seremban that morning. A lil rush and hectic here and there but I bet it was fun!

The food there was undeniably cheap. But the boutiques there tak boleh pakai. I dont think my mum would even like it. Haha. Place is small but environment is kind of different. =) Plus, it was only my 2nd trip with friends. So, I enjoyed it.

We went swimming too! The lil baby slide attracted everyone except me. I was enjoying more with the Ja-kooo-zziii! nice nice.

Bought loads of junks, cartons of Carlsberg, 3bottles of liquor, that sums up the Saturday night! I was the first to KO. Sadly, but true. I lost while playing Pyramid. damn. I think challenging ZT was a wrong thing to do. He at first, tipu tipu suddenly ended up so GENG! cis. Siao May was drunk, more like tired. Heh. So I guess I really was the outstanding one la...><

Ter-woke up by Serene at 3am and me, Siao May and Serene started camwhoring. Great eh? Serene's bf layaned us as well. Cecelia couldn't stop running when we tried to take picture with her. We ended up running together around the car like choo-choo-train.

Sunday morning was okay. I had pms, damn potong steam. Sakit giler. Heavy rain and trafffic jam. I only reached home like in the evening.

To sum it all up, I enjoyed so much with all these lovely peeps! Next post-pictures of Maison and the Seremban Trip!! muah muahh

No comments: