Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fall in Love

Yesterday was my dear Cousin's 21st birthday! So parents and I drove two cars to her place as we departed to our own plans after her place later at night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELAINE!! MUAKS
hope you had a blast yesterday which I'm sure u did! *huggies*

Left KL and drove back to Subang for the first time. Urgh. I had to admit I don't really have good vision at night. I guess it's worthwhile since I really miss those dahlings and I had to attend this drinking session somehow. =)

Why do I fall in love? haha. I just told Calvin aka Yuen Fatt that I literally fell in love with all the guys yesterday at Dennis crib. Lil May and Cecelia couldn't join us so we're all left with a total number of 8? We wanted to surprise Meng Shiong sharp 12am yesterday for it's also his birthday! Anyhow, the suprise didnt turn out to be one lol. In a nutshell, he himself got drunk haha.

Back to the point, I said I fell in love with all the guys yesterday as I have this thing for musical inclined guys!!. So as I said, when MengSiong actually got his guitar to Dennis place and started having his 'unplugged' session. Then he switched to the piano and others just joined in. I couldn't stop looking at how smooth those fingers of theirs as they played the piano. Hehe. EngSoon then complained how he couldn't grip on to the strings as his finger nails are long. Zhin Theng also played ,'All or Nothing' with the piano. Dennis also played alil. Tell me, they took away all the charms yesterday. I was very amazed, very. Haha. Damn I wish I could play the piano or any instruments! Hmph...something I really wanted to learn when I was younger but back then, financially hadn't been any good. =(

Anyhow, I really had fun with you all yesterday.We shall have trips like a monthly thing! We could go Malacca and PD beach!! more drinkin session and sing k session ehh ? mishh u all muaks!

No comments: