Wednesday, May 23, 2007

in love with myself

Today was just another dreaful day which I tried to change for the better. I drove to ss15 and waited for Simon, then I picked Ming Yi up for lunch. We headed to Summit, run some errand and we had our lunch there. Later, met up with Ashley and got myself some new mp4's aka, karaoke.

Sometimes, I wonder is this all I can do? Is this ALL?! My life is nothing except this, nothing more. There are so many things that I'd like to adventure and experience. I so want to try working my ass off and earn money of my own. I so want to try going for trips with my friends and see far beyond than wht I see now. I so want to run charity(s) and visit the oldfolks or the orphanage. I want to do all these simply I want to be better. That's all.

Even the simplest things like drinking red wine would require certain knowledge. I admire so much seeing others who has great knowledge and thinking at a young age. I feel that there are so much to learn, so much to know and expose to. The world is spinning and yet, I'm here at the same spot.

I really wish 'U' would understand my needs in the first place. You only care for yourself, not me. I'm no longer the caged bird.

aite aite. gotta run. tata~

No comments: