Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things I do when I'm bored

BeBe goes online, routine that I don't miss.












Play with my handsome dog, Jacko. *I think he's sick now. no appetite. =(












Crap and talk to my elder bro, Eric but he's miles away from me. It feels so different. =(














Drive around with my companion, whitey babe =)














Draw, something I only do when being inspired =p













Stoning when it's raining and me alone driving.
















-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley and her friend,Joe and I went for 'Next' today after handing out our assignment. It's one of a way of relaxing that we do right after we hand in our assignment. It's an overall good show! Love it. I'm turning into a movie buff, at home though. Dad brought a dozen of dvds and I watched 'Click it', 'The night at the museum', 'Dream Girls' for the past few days. Lovely. =)

3 more assignments and I'm done! I so want to go on a trip! argh~ Release me from this hellhole!!

No comments: