Friday, May 4, 2007

Denial/Bdae wish

I was happily surfing the net, until I came to this site about Digi CelebriTeen's press release.

"Unlike other talent contests where the minimum participatory age is 18 and above, DiGi CelebriTeen is open to all Malaysians aged 13 to 19 years and is targeted to reach more than 30,000 teenagers across Malaysia."

Damn. I ain't tht old. I mean, c'mon!! The 2figures placed side to another looks pretty nice, '21' don't they? *in denial* AIGHT !! I'm out of the league!! =( this is so depressing.

Denial points
# Bebe still eat 'Crazy Dips', the foot shaped lolipop that comes with popping.
# BeBe still craves for cute stuffs like the Butterflies dangling at the curtains of my room
# BeBe still has a bunch of soft toys lying on my bed
# Bebe still cries wheneva she gets too upset or too angry, instead of speakin them out
# Bebe still holds family's hands *including daddy, mummy, the siblings* while crossing the roads

SEE~ if I'm that 'mature', would I b doing those still? *Double the Denial* ><

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owh~ Realized something? denial? DENNIS! hahah okay BeBe's lame!
Was supposed to be there with you to celebrate your 23rd bdae at Friendster with others but I guess it's not my night. Can't make it. =( Anyhow, I'll make it up to you soon yeah?*hugs*

Dennis,

Wishing you a really happy bdae this year with your *mine too* wonderful friends and dahlings yeah. May you be blessed and be successful in any way you want it to be! *tight huggies*

Taa~ everyone *jumps to her slumberland*

No comments: