Monday, April 2, 2007

Tagged!

By Peisze Babe

Name : Debbie Lim
Birth Date : 23rd Sept .1986
Current status : going solo
Eye Colour : dark brown
Hair Colour : brownish with ashy blonde as highlights
Righty or Lefty : lefty

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : CHINESE bukan melayu, Korean, Japanese or mix parentage!
Your Fears : not able to do things I wanna do
Your Weakness : indecisive, laziness, lameness
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian supreme

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First waking up: damn, I’m late for class
Your Bedtime : nocturnal girl, u guess
Your Most Missed Memory : when Chengmummy is still here with us =(

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke tho Jay Chou is pepsi’s ambassador
McDonald's or Burger King : MCD but I’m okay with BK..my ex’s love BK
Single or Group Dates : either, group dates is fun!
Adidas or Nike : either. I’m getting a pair of Adidas sneakers!
Tea or Nestea: Nestea bt not a big fan of both
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla girl
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino

Layer Five :
Do You..Smoke : Nopesie..i’m clean
Curse: when you harm my family n friends, rempits n damn drivers
Take a shower : when I’m hot, bathe at least half an hr haha
Have a crush : not really tho I might sound like I have one
Think you've been in love: yes but feelins long time forgotten
Go to school : 4yrs ago
Want to get married : in 5 to 7yrs time..more like afraid of becoming an old spinster!
Believe in yourself : find it hard at times, I con myself at times eh
Think you're a health freak : nopes hahah

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : yeapsie dopsie and I nid some booze weih
Gone to the mall : yeahh!! It runs in the girl’s blood
Been on stage : hrmm nopes, used to though
Eaten sushi : gosh y not. Sushi is my favourite.
Dyed your hair : b4 cny tht is..i’m gonna go fully blonde this time! Wht bout tht!

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : not tht I rmb but it sounds cool..peisze onz yeah! If thr is any..lol
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : tried but I love myself so be it tht way

Layer Eight :
AgeYou're HopingTo Be Married : same as peisze babe

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : any is fine..i’ve been with a caucasion dude, it’s jst prettier..thts all
Best Hair Colour : hair colour tht suits him
Short Hair or Long Hair : short

Layer Ten :
What Were You Doing1 Min Ago : toilet
1 Hour Ago : hanging clothes
4.5 Hours Ago : hs3e chores
1 Month Ago : it'll be march 1st? Went Maison to celebrate ZY's birthday!hohoh~ same wif peisze n serene ler
1 Year Ago: slacking as always

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : myself more than anyone
I Feel : lost
I Hate : friendship snatchers haha and too artificial or superficial from inside out
I Hide : my real emotions deep within
I Need : motivations and love, love not from the bfs..

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
Simon
LLQ
Bernard
Wei Leng
Sandy

No comments: