Monday, April 2, 2007

Hollow

Do you see what's coming,
I guess you don't,but I see pain,
You think you know me well,
Let's just say, you don't again,
As I try to break from hell..

I thought it's a must to comprehend,
that you'll always there to lend a hand,
Guess what? I was wrong..
I thought you make me strong
But, too far being left behind,
I could only see your back..
Perhaps, somehow it's a sign..

I wanted to love you,
I always did, yet you never knew.
As your hand laid on my face,
they burn..it hurts,
I tastes, its bitter..

I try to open up,
my dreams my mind and thoughts..
Yet, you pushed me to the edge
and you give me no pledge
Is this your way of loving me,
For tears and dissapointment is all i see

Should I runaway and leave,
Maybe that's what you meant,
I believe..
your life would be better, without me
for I bring you such hopeless dreams

My heart tries to defend her owner,
my lips tries to say out it's hunger
my nerves broke down on me,
I screamed my lungs out when no one see,

breatheless to you it may seem,
pshychoness perhaps u'll think,
it's just a way that I'm living,
something I do, to make me worth living

someday, the answer wil reveal
on everything about how i feel
it takes time, but worry not..
for now, i'll b someone you want me to be
although they are not my destiny..

No comments: