Saturday, March 31, 2007

Charlie's Angels

Yesterday, PeiSze Serene and Bebe went out on a girlie session! had 10-12nn class but I missed it again, thnks to the family. >< size="2">for Cat Whiskers! PURR~ =D

Despite, how much I don't want people to know how blur I could get, I'll still post this up hehe..We were crazyyy trying clothes, shopping for our favourites. Poor Serene, she didn't get the dress she wanted cuz it is new arrival. But, Hey! she got one collection of
belts, in 3different colours! Pei Sze got herself a turquoise colour top and a purpleliscious bag which then, I bought one for myself too!Mine's chilly Red ehehe..Then, I bought a black sexaylicious yumym dress for only, rm45!! HOW COOL IS THT!!! totally chiq's heaven!

Got back to the car, and ahem..there were two cars blocking our exit and then one of the car left so we only had this limited space to show how skillful we were! But..But..But.......instead of us doing the job, we had someone else..specifically, a passerby who couldn't stand our bimboness, ahem..Serene and PeiSze got down from the car and left me ALL ALONE with that stranger..I was showing stunned facial expressions to them, innitiating that I would jump out from the car if anything happens! Anyhow, he is just a good guy who helped us for good!! Happily, we got into the car and drove off.

Supposedly, Kesas is the way back to my home but again, we charlie's angels never rely on anyone *engsoon's advice to stick to Kesas*, and decided to venture out. We took the NKVE and led us to Pusat Shah ALam.hell yeah..i'm a SHah Alam-er tapi I tinggal kat rumah I aje!! It took us hours to get back to the main road and finally, dropped me back home. =) my bladder was about to explode cuz' I tahan-ed the whole frigging 5hrs!


Later at night, Bro dropped me at holiday Villa for swimming session with the girls and few of the guys again. But, I guess its not my lucky day. I missed out again, cuz it was 10pm by the time i reach and the pool closes at 10pm. 'GREAT' So we just went for yumcha session at AC and then last stop, at MCD drive Thru.

Rave's this Saturday!
! mm mm ~~ ME wannaa shuffle.


P/S: Bebe ain't a smoker!! this picture is only for posing! it's Andrewlicious's ciggy aight!!

No comments: