Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dahlings!

Assignments are pouring in already! I've been driving more often too! But of course, that only apply when I'm left with no options. I missed few of the classes consecutively especially the morning classes. >< Simon, I'm still trying to get rid of my night sleeps =)
As mentioned thru' my title, Bebe has recently made loads of dahlings! U gurls better belanja me or something!! Let's see, Bebe will try to name each and everyone of the names out aye. OH me no reacting over having new friends. We should always feel gratitude for having genuine and real friends. Also I guess, I treasure gurl friends so much more as I do not have a real sister of my own. =)



Sharon, Samantha and Mei Hui are lovable gurls who make my day!! I always get to tell them what I think honestly without the need to feel afraid if they would slip my secrets out hehe. muahsiess!! u gurls better come down soon kay...Then, Pei Sze and Serene babe are such darlings I would lovee to hang out with! My karaoke kaki's and yumcha gurls. Also, Aivee and Elaine Though I haven't got to know you gurls 'more' yet, but I enjoy being around u gurls each time when i'm out with the subang monkeys!! muah muah to u all!!! Sarah is also a great fantabulicious gurl whom never fails to brighten up my night. though we hardly meet up, but keeping in touch with you and the effort we put to meet up is good enough to proof that you are worth a dahling of mine =) I think all these gurls are my favourites and not to mention,chun chiqs!!

I'm not addicted to drinking. Me no like beers. But, me like absolute vodka with ribena..so sweet and I wouldn't know when I get tipsy. Haha. Oops..me dont know since when me like using the word, 'ME' instead of I..Hehe..ME LIKE~ Bebe is not naughty, maybe more open whenever she feels comfy especially among the big group. *huggies*


gotta run! luv ya!!
p/s: 7th April, Serene's 20th bdae aye? also a rave at kl tower..who's up!! Mervin's bdae at 3rd April eh..haha








No comments: