Monday, April 16, 2007

End of ours

I can see that our friendship is going down the drain. I can see we have nothing much left to talk. Nothing left to reminisce and mend anymore. My shades is gone and I nearly lost my precious life. Great.


It wasn't me to let go of this friendship of ours. It was you pushing it to the edge and achored it right down to the bottom-sea. I felt like I was the only one trying to catch up when you had left long time ago already.



Another thing that got me into thinking was , can someone who was once ur loved ones could be forgotten easily. Could the memories of theirs be erased from our memory lane? Ashley and I were emoing for the last week. I guess I was slightly worst. Peisze hoho, u know wht I meant. Anyhow, thanks for being there Ashley. Right now, I guess we both comprehend the word of being true to one another and the meaning of loving someone. =) *tight huggies*



AshLey and Bebe during class =)










Had breakfast with EngSoon and PeiSze after class earlier. Ashley came along and Andrew too, shocked me aye! haha..I'm glad to see u all again. Short and sweet. It's rainin like cats and dogs earlier, and my stomach isn't feeling too good. I need to catch up with sports again.




Holiday must do lists
*Morning Jogs
*Swimming
*Bowling
*Badminton




EngSoon doing his funny expressionlah hoho~













PeiSze Dahling and Bebe =) mish yew!











Andrew and drunkard Bebe ><














Lately, I'm obsessed with webcamming. Sue Me~ Boohoo!! =p
Til then, tata! muah muahs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww..cheer up girl!

do you really want to just end the friendship like that? have you thought of it properly?=) probably you're just in an anger mode..you know..
but, i hope you'll be alright soon, aite! and always bear in mind that, we'll always be there for you! *a big tight huggies*

cheerS! looking forward for our Friday's outing yea!=) *kisses*