Saturday, April 14, 2007

Booze where art thou?

"How To Touch A Girl"
Mmm
I think I could like you
I already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away too
You're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight
Feel somethin happenin
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby
Gotta satisfy my heart
**Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this worldIf you know how to touch a girl**

Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?

I think I could like you
But I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell
If you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh
Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are
Deep down inside

Do you feel somethin happenin?
Could this be for real?
I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal

Repeat **

Bring me some flowers
Conversation for hours
To see if we really connect
And baby if we do
Ooh I'll be givin all my love to youOhh


Repeat **

Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl? (Yeah, yeah)
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMo EMo..the fact that I know I did my best,yet I wasn't chosen for what I have in me. It totally is ridiculous especially the reason they gave is such invalid reason! I wish that their ratings would drop like heavy pouring rain this year! boohoo~

Oh..this morning, my family and I went to sri petaling for dimsum and this BIG INCIDENT freaked me out to the max!! This insane lady walked out from nowhere came near to our table,staring at all of us and the food placed on our table. I was praying hard that she'll walk off.

The next minute, she actually sat right next to me!! OMFG~ my heartbeat raised high up to the sky weih..to top that off, she stood up and tried to grab our food and our drinks! ARGH~ daddy, mummy and I kept pushing her hands off, protecting our hygenic food and drinks!! Yet, she jst never gave up! Emotionless and fully concentrated on our drinks. ><

Minutes before she did that, Daddy actually asked the Boss to get the lady a big steam bun and get her off our table. Anyhow, she left our table to the next empty one to enjoy the bun and drinks we ordered for her. But, is she a real lunatic or crazy one? That I don't know. Daddy said she was just acting in order to get free food.
I observed. She peeled the bun's outer skin before consuming it. When she left, she looked at daddy if he's gonna so call GET HER! she crossed the road when it was less cars and no where to be seen after.
If she is crazy, will she know how to differentiate clean and dirty?
hence, she peeled the bun's skin off as the outer layer is exposed to dirty air?
If she is crazy, will she know how to observe and be alert when daddy stood up, knowing that she might get it from daddy?
If she is crazy, will she even wait before crossing the road and not walk without concerning her life?
That's my inferens and I guess, I'll agree with daddy.

I'm obsessed with photoshop and even almondo praises me indirectly. ahem~ maybe u should just agree with others; ur friends and ur lecturer that I'm plain hawt chiq! heh..

I love this two most. enjoy.






















No comments: