Saturday, January 6, 2007

Surprisingly..

Read WeiLeng's previous blogs archives. It triggers me to just type and type and type again. It's the only way where I could share my feelings to, my blog. No matter how buzy I am in the daylight, it just gets so silent the moment I close and stand behind the door of my room.

I remembered the first time I viewed your Friendster profile. It was right after the conversation with MingWei online where he bugged me to intro him girls. So, in return, he'd intro me one too. It was just another lame thing we do even up til today. I saw your main picture and I close the window and didn't bother to see the other pictures.

The next few days, you added me on Friendster and sent me a message. Surprisingly, I didn't ignore your message like others. Exchanged few replies and there we started chatting on msn. I remembered the first time we chatted, I was again, chatting with MingWei. Surprisingly, we all chatted til 6am. I called you fishie for you told me once, 'there are plenty of fishes in the sea and you are talking to one right now'. I told you were lame and the word, 'lame' became our word. Surprisingly, I didn't put myself on guard and gave you my number. We started smsing. Surprisingly, I didn't turn you down when you asked me to check out the movies. We went out together for the first time. It was 'Boo' and we laughed just like others in the cinema for its low maintenance production. We dined at Secret Recipe and I had fish & Chips. Surprisingly, I didn't mind and I shared mine with you the first time we met. You even tapau-ed food for me 3plus in the morning when you knew I was hungry.

Surprisingly, the date didn't end like what I've expected. Dates after dates, movies after movies, smses after smses, calls after calls, things heat up and there we were, hand in hand. Surprisingly, I didn't stop what was happening eventhough things were going fast. You remembered my favourite classic song, 'I miss you like crazy' by Moffatts and you'd webcam with me eventhough I wasn't with the desktop. You'd sing that song, your favourite Thai songs, Ah Niu's cantonese song which they are all what I listen to nowadays. I remembered I got angry over petty things and you took me out the next day to cool me down. We had things in common, we like sushis and we love music and we loved each other. You took me to sushi, and got me Baskin Robbins icecream.

You'd call to make sure I'm okay when I didn't reply your smses. You'd make me laugh and call you a lamer eventhough you were upset or angry with me. You'd hug me so tight each time and never fail to tell me how much you loved me. You'd tolerate and just drive around Subang area when I said I was sad. You'd tapau McD so often and we'd eat in your room where you'll put everything nicely and clean them after I'd finished. You didn't mind hiding your tattoos whenever my family's around eventhough you weren't happy. You didn't scold me and sent me to clubs eventhough you got so tired after back from Phuket. You never put me to bad situations eventhough you know I was out with guys without my girls. You didn't mind sharing mum's gift eventhough you haven't met her for long. You didn't mind going up to Genting just to see me and taught Kevin your yoyo tricks. You didnt mind waking up early just to teman me to Kevin's speech competition eventhough you didnt sleep much the night before.

When things fell apart, you and I would never be the same again. I see pictures of you everywhere I go. I got in love with hardstyle trance because of you. I was a movie buff when I was with you. I had the most sushis whenever we're together. I had the most laughters and love when I was with you. Honda CR-X, McD, Sushi, HArdstlyetrance, BassAgents, Gucciperfume you gave, the Guess watch I wanted, Quiksilver, Tattoos, Piercings, Mentos..they all remind me of you.

I wonder if you would have flashes of all these whenever places we went would remind you of me..




p/s: i heart and hate him at the same time. Headaches and insomnia is killing me. I turn to panadols each time I have them. I don't know how long more I could hold on to.



No comments: