Sunday, January 7, 2007

BeBe attended Deepa's 21st Birthday yesterday somewhere at Klang. Adik was with me again since others were all out. Niraj, Karen and Arvin picked us up and we were the first few to arrive.

The last time i saw Deepa and others was frigging 9years ago right after I left to Catholic High. Everyone thought I shifted and no where to be seen again. Haha, so wrong. I lived here practically all my life. It's just that Shah Alam ain't my hang out place.


I bumped into loads of close friends. They all remembered me so well and forgetful me, I actually remembered their faces but not some of their names. teehee* But it was all good to see them again.


I turned down Caryn's and Wan Ting's bday parties though. I couldn't make it to both cuz' I wasn't driving and hrmm..I just can't duplicate myself into 3 BeBes' to 3different places at the same night!

**if only we hold on to each other, today i'd be saying this to you, Happy 1st mth anniversay baybee, *hugs**

No comments: