Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Dream Which Was Real

Being the sweety me, I took my younger bro along for dinner with my high school friends yesterday. Buzzed most of them but they were all occupied! Oh well, it was better than nothing as smaller group means more talks! Han Hong picked me up and we met up with Yee Cheng there at Mid Valley.

There was no gap at all eventhough we hardly meet up prior to our hectic buzy lives. There were just Lin Xuan, Han Hong, Yee Cheng, my sibling and I, but we did created some havoc while dining at Kenny Rogers. Customers were looking at us with some 'U BETTER BE QUIET FOOLS!' and heck, we did not care. Simply heart them loads, especially Yee Cheng, tht kid. He was a pretty close friend of mine, a listener and a lil bro who does a good job in keeping in touch with me all these years.

We went to SS2 Murni later at night and then to Subang Daruls for the last meet up session of the night. We should always have meet ups like this before everyone gets REAL BUZY again!! Heart ya'll! *tight hugs*


Before I forget, today's the last day of 2006! I'm feeling nostalgic already. Can't help it but to think about things have I done to change for the betterself and the people (s) I've met along the way. Thus, I've made a few resolution for the new year or 2007!



Lists of amendments:
*better concentration in studies
* more fillial and obedient girl in the house
* no more procrastination
* to be an understanding gf of his ><
*perhaps, less shoppings, more savings! *sec thought, maybe I should cut this off!*


Look at the over-not-fitted-closet-of-mine


LET'S CELEBRATE THIS NEW YEAR EVE HAPPILY WITH PEOPLE WHOM YOU CARE AND LOVE THE MOST! MUAH MUAHS~

No comments: