Sunday, July 4, 2010

Two Days

Well, to be honest, it's only a day less than 24hrs you'll be up in a flight to UK. I try and is still trying to be alright from the day everything ended that both of us will be fine. The very day I am afraid to see is tomorrow where you will say your final farewell to me and let go of the very familiar hand of mine. The very familiar face I see for the last two years plus will then be in the heart for long.

I tried to write a post for you...but my hands are so stiff now and my heart is very cold. The weather today seem to know how I feel and seem to be doing real good at it. I don't know where to start. Really. So shaken with the fact that we will be literally away from each other half way around the globe; so worried of how things will eventually work out for the both of us.

For now, I can only look at the clock as it strikes 4pm, 4th July 2010 as it ticks until the very final day of tomorrow. Til then, I wish you the best.

I will always miss you and love you close to my heart.

No comments: