Friday, April 24, 2009

Wishlist

Women are demanding. Admit it, we love to splurge on things we like disregard of how much they would cost. My friends would love to get COACH totes, LV bags and branded cosmetics etc. Well, i'm one of them of course, but I 'm in loveeee with this one...

It's not a bag, a purse, blingblings, apparels or gadgets. It's non other than....

THIS
TADAAA~! She's called Babyliss Pro GT curling iron (1-1/4") ! I was watchin youtube on some beauty tutorials and it's wonderful! I'm so in love with it.

I'm so bored with my straight hair and sometimes I would love to add some fancy curls to it on different occasions. Thing is I have no idea how much it'd cost and I'm pretty broke.

Anyone like to get me this? lol or by any lil useful info about this curling iron. =) I'd appreciate alot!

loveeeeeee it to max! just click on the pic to read the link provided yeah?! feel free to let me know peeps!

p/s: I now wish my hair would grow long again so i would have nicer curls =)

4 comments:

~~~♥Ugly♥MaNdY♥cWy♥~~~ said...

wow..你很美呕。。。。

Joey_Jo said...

hi... debbie.. ur getting prettier and thinner... can u teach me how u become thinner ?? cuz i really wanna get me weight down... pliz.. i wanna be thin... my frenz all are laughing at me because my body.. pliz tell me..

Eaddy said...

hehe~~
me too
i hv same problem...

my body size is quite fat
hehe...

but debbie...
u look so beautiful...^^

tat is the truth
haha

戆居居看天下 said...

look slim a bit jor..
hehe
add oil..