Friday, November 28, 2008

G.U.E.S.S

c'mon. It's been so longgg since I last posted about shopping! Early this afternoon, dear Phoebe called and with her help, we actually got the invitation to this warehouse sales by FJ Benjamin. Hence, they have truckloads of goods from GAP, GUESS, RAOUL, BAnana Republic, LaSenza and etc. I quickly hurried out and we hailed all the way down to Park Royal, KL.

Finally, after two hours of scouting and spotting for the best and ONLY goods, more like i was aiming for GUESS; I ended up with quite a good deal. RM300 for a huge dome traveller, and two pairs of Marciano stilettos. GREAT. Even better than having to splurge a fortune on branded goods. Now it's like cheap price for branded ones! Lovely!!

Enjoyed my day so much. i had ice cream potong for the first time after so long. I guess I need it for to top up my 'productive' day yay!

My favourite! Original price cost like rm780
My another lovely printed stilleto!
Dome traveller! Lovely ehehehehehhe

wo zhen de zhen de hen kai xin ah!

3 comments:

y3n Ling said...

wow
shopping oh ...
i oso wan 2 go
haha

Anonymous said...

toast to the shopping queen

Anonymous said...

你开心就好 ^^
人嘛...
当然要活得开心啦!
愿你 笑口常开 天天开心 ^^