Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Break The Ice


Someone told me that my posts are getting commercialized. But I disagreed to a certain extent. Probably its only commercial when I don't talk about my personal life. I only touch on careers and my thoughts in achieving my dreams.

I know we have our own unspoken thoughts as it's privacy. It doesn't mean I don't care if I was silent. It doesn't mean I'm at the guilty side if I bottled up my feelings. On the contrary, I only kept it close to me as I care for it most. I don't expect the public to understand me but neither did you understood me.

Compromise. This was what I told you back then yet I don't find the word as genuine as before. Are we living in denial or a lie? Or do we have answers already in our hearts. when's it going to be and who's the one to finally break the ice.

1 comment:

eMiLy (^.^) said...

CAN I NOE WAT IS COMMERCIALIZED?ARE U BACK FROM HONG KONG?NICE TRIP AT HONG KONG....NICE TO MEET NEW FRIEND,HOPE THAT WE CAN BE FRIEND NEXT TIME