Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back from Taiwan

Yes. HOlla peeps! I'm back from Taiwan already!

Great one. Fantastic journey for the whole 4days 3nights at Taiwan. One bad and one good news! which one first? hehe.

Alrites. Bad one first!

I bloody gained weight within the 4crazy days there at Taiwan!! Was in denial I kept telling everyone I am FAT and it seemed that I convinced them. I only weigh myself the 2nd day after I came back from the trip.

I now weigh 51.5kg. That's 0.5 kg heavier. PHEW~ But I hate it that I'd still look freaking fat on tv screen. Yes. We look 3times the fatter on tv. So do the figure!

However, the good news is I made Malaysian proud. =)

I won twice the PK in One Million Star. It's all Good. Go check out the youtube or the newspaper yesterday. I'm on front cover. *hurrays!*

Thanks for everyone's message and support. Long way to go for me. I'm not done with Astro Star Quest itself. Hmph. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

wy said...

Hi debbie! congratulations on ur success! .. can I have the youtube link of u in taiwan million stars contest? thanks alot.

Vivian said...

congratz debbie..