Wednesday, December 19, 2007

less words, more pictures!

The only time when I feel happy is when I'm close around my lovable bunch! Yes , I'm not emo just slightly stress over work. Yesterday, I only got to leave the office like 11.30pm after compiling the work that I'd been working on.

Less words, more pictures then! =)

Last Thurs outing with Elaine Were foolin around in the fitting room
Our attempt to look kawaii which I believe she looks much more kawaii =)
My strawberry cheesecake at Ms Read
Cousie with her Choc brownies which is superduperyummylicious! Smart casual attire
Savvy and elegant dress I tried at Forever 21
A hawt pink pair of sneakers from LeCogSportiff which only cost around Rm167 after 40% discount =)
At Eugene's place with Eeven
Trio with Eeven and Jade

Next post would be on Zouk! muaks!

No comments: