Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I see now

I found out something, well nothing surprising as he gives me surprises no more. But, to see how another innocent gurl feels exactly how I felt back then, I see a reflection of myself. How she torture and hurt herself to this extent definitely makes me empatize her even more.

If you are clever enough, sit back and take a look at how things went too fast. Too fast for a happy ending to happen for the both of you. You ain't the first nor the last. Two words for you, study smart and love will never be the same 5years from now. Sometimes, I wonder why young gurls nowadays love inflicting pain to themselves!

I didn't know he was this good in getting anything that he wants. Now I see what he meant when he told me this jokingly back then *when we're together*

He: If I ever kau or want a gurl, I can definitely have her

Off the record, let's pour in some great pictures taken at Bar Club the other night! =)

Jade's Hsewarming before heading to BarClub
Pirated version of a picture taken with Hyena, Me and Eeven
Eeven and Bebe
Half the group =)
The hawwhawwwties =p
Junee,BeBe, Alex and Eugene
Pictures from Redbox session : PaLe Bebe and Eugene
Look how all guys tried to kacau when it was our turn!! Junee look damn behsong lol
Kawaii nehh

Random pose ngekngeks =)

It's my offday tmrw! wee~!

No comments: