Friday, September 14, 2007

Few incidents in a day

Yesterday, I went for class from 9-3pm and handed in my assignment on time. The plan for the night was to go Maison with Mich but ended up at home. After class, Lils and I went to pyramid for a drink and chit-chats since I missed out the Karaoke session with Simon and others for I didnt want to skip the class.

So after I dropped Lils home, I went to One Station to meet up with YK and others. Played some games and ended up a sprained lil finger and a broken nail. Ouch~ Now, its swollen like pig's legs. Left home and later at night, was out with fishie.

Hah. it's been awhile since I call him that or to mention him in my blog..Anyway, been keepin in touch with him lately and we are doing fine. =) Spend the night at One U watchin him play snooker while I starved myself badly. But, I guess he noticed I was freezin cold, tired, and hungwee so he ordered nasi lemak and tuna sandwiches for me.

Oh I'm on one week holiday now. So peeps, maybe we could meet up aight? and Lils jst told me I'm left with 9days to my 21st birthday. Woots* Sadly, I don't feel much this year. hrmm..Maybe I'll jst stay home If i ever want to be pathetic enuf. Heh..

No comments: