Sunday, September 30, 2007

21st Bdae celebration

Sorry for the delay! haha. So I turned 21 on the 23rd September 2007 which was on a Sunday but beloved family had decided to celebrate it a day before, which was on Saturday whereby we had home catering. =)
The biggie cake which costed rm250 =)

It was only decided like few days before Saturday and I was having butterflies in my stomach most of the time! Fortunately, mum pulled it off and the night was fantastic. Though many couldn't make it in the end, yet those that made an effort to come were very thoughtful. The dinner started 7.30pm onwards and relatives came first before my dear friends.
Anyhow, my highschool friends, my subang crazy friends, my college mates, besties and dahlings, playmates and many more came and it totally made my night! Awesome! I was totally pampered with loads of gifts and cash! mwuahahahaahaha..I got drunk by sharp 12am when I turned 21 legally.
I wanna thank my lovable parents for making my 21st bdae celebration so wonderful and memorable *muahsies* Today, I'm a different person, someone you can count on be it as a daughter, a sister, a friend or a girlfriend. I realized too that everything has been really great and smooth. Definitely, a good thing to know =)
On my birthday, I received gifts like a blouse from Topshop, a sophisticated slingbag from MNG, a bronze clutch, a Jap-inspired green top from CatWhiskers, a golden halter retro dress, 3bottlesof redwine, two from DeniseShop, a Topshop necklace, a glamorous bling bling crystal bracelet, a watch, a classy pen, trio nail polishes, the unforgetable lasting Gucci perfume and body lotion, a monkey clock, and 4gb new ipod nano! Not to mention the one whole stack of cash from parents , adik and relatives too! My my...*neverending kissies to everyone muah muahss*

It was Eric, my elder bro who got me the new ipod nano when he came back from Beijing a day after my Birthday. The first thing he did when he entered the house was to give me a big tight hug and handed me a squarish nicely wrapped up prezzie. *touched with teary eyes* sniff..love u bro!!

I'm feeling so contented and loved. Some may think it wasn't a big big fancy, stylish, classy, luxurious kind of celebration but to me, it didn't matter. I'm very lucky to have my 21st birthday celebrated around my family, relatives and close friends. There were friends who came from KL, Cheras, Pj, Puchong and they all came despite the distance and their tight schedule of work and assignments. love u all!

The familayyy...."Always believe that family supports you regardless sufferings, illness and happiness"

I'll stop here now and will be back soon with updates of other happenings yeah =) MUAHS


No comments: