Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I miss you, bro

Earlier, bro's manager and a girl came to our house for a simple recording. Apparently, the Beijing crews wanted to surprise bro on his birthday this Saturday with a video of us, his beloved family back in Malaysia.

So there we were, articulating of what to say and what not to tell. Mummy was nervous and Kevin kept asking me for ideas. Dad is sick, so he only joined in later. As for me, I just went with the flow of what I wanted to tell. Ironically, despite all the love and concern we have for bro, we didn't know how to show our love through words. I guess we practice, "Action speaks louder than words" =)

Come to think of it, bro has been away since early April. I couldn't forget the moment when I knew I had to be independant and to no longer rely on bro anymore. Few months ago, I was still a simple-minded girl who depended on her family and friends for everything. Now, I do not wake up and expect brother or mummy to send me to college. I do not let my elder brother does his work including taking care of my younger brother. I am now the eldest one and Kevin is my responsibility. Nowadays, I nag Kevin and complain alot for I want him to be independant and not to be someone I used to be. Perhaps, I just think so much more than before.

I miss my bro. We all do. It's kind of uneasy to know that I had no one to crap with, to consult with, to get advise from and hang out with. Whenever I have problems, I would know that whatever I'm going through ain't worse than the feeling of missing my family member. =)

Love can be substituted by a place you call home. Do your best and you'll overcome whatever problem that is standing your way to success. *hugs*

No comments: