Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why does Bebe Pouts around..

In response to Wei Leng's curiousity regarding why BeBe pouts in pictures..the answer is, I have NoIDEA TOO!!Gosh~ I just noticed it too!MWuahahahaha~ This is way too freaky and of course, hilarious. Do I pout when Bebe's hyped up or tipsy? Am I trying to set a new trend for my own,by having a pouty lips without having the need to undergo plastic surgery by injecting collagen into it? Or Bebe's just plain boring by showing her pouty expression, she meant she wants some attention? Oh oh!! or maybe, she just wants to look more the 'KAWAII nehhhh'..Anyway, Bebe have no idea at all..Checked out the old pictures and Bebe found out she started doing it months ago..like when she was with him..so MAYBE I'd conclude it this way, that she just wants to act manja when he was around, so she would get more sayangs..and NOW? Maybe I do it for the sake of doing it. Perhaps, I should learn more expressions apart from looking arrogant, sexy, wild, cute, kawaii, weird, ugly, angry, and the Pouty LIPS.


Evidence of Bebe with her pouty lips!


** when Bebe's drunk












**when She's in love














**when she's snaps trying to look slimmer




















**when feelin retard-ish
















*when Bebe tried to gets more loves,acted kawaii n turned out like a retarded kid










So, now I was wondering, what's the fun of calling each other sohais when both my Gurls call each other that? Tammie and Wei leng and their neverending sohais..tsk tsk tsk...don't degrade our own gender by calling ourselves sohai's as in the hai's refers as vaginas rite? hrmm... sexist issue! mwuahahahahaha

No comments: