Monday, January 29, 2007

The line draws me nearer to you

Last Thurs, Nyit Tung picked me up to Zouk where I then met up with San San to keep me as company. Then San San n I headed to Maison when Kevin called that he and his Korean bunch of guyfriends were reaching. Tammie,Wei Leng and Esther were there with another gf, Amanda. Juju,Ming Wei and their bunch of monkeys were also there. That night was like a BIG GATHERING thing to me! Haha. Loved it alot when Bebe gets to bump into so manyyy friends
the whole night!


To cut things short, Bebe got tipsy in the end and hyped up. Thus,the embarrassing part came in where Bebe started talking loudly, laughed histerically, kissing all the gurls, camwhoring nonstop, and did something daring. Well, Bebe grabbed Juju to danced along! Haha. In my entire life, never have I grabbed a guy to danced with when I club. *blushes away* Anyway, things were good. =)




Then, the weekends were just shopping and shopping! Dad bought me hushpuppies shoes *CUTEEE* and I got myself new pretttyy undies that come in variety colours!! Heh..Was at MidValley and surprisingly, Dad walked into Quiksilver shop. Now, ain't that reminds me of him? While the family busy searching for their favourites, Bebe secretly browsed thru' if the jacket I got for him is still on sale. Answer's yes.=) Guess what?? Dad liked the same shoe as he did too. Dad booked tht pair of shoes already. Haha. Another freaky thing happened in that shop was a nigga just verbally assaulted me! mwuahahaha~ I was lookin around and til I turned back, this nigga in his late 20's stared at me wickedly and said somethng that went like this,'ooohh..you look so pretty, sexay and beautiful young lady' *imitating nigga's accent* I was just in my polo mini tee and my skirt. I quickly got off from the place, and he followed! !@##$%%..DaMN(s)!!




Yesterday, Marcus darl picked me to Pyramid's Redbox. There, Bebe got to know so many other friends of his too! Great day. Karaoke and bowling right after. The girls even invited me for futsal but I couldn't make it. Anyhow, everything is doing fine at this moment. Learn to say 'NO' to food, take and give, be slow and steady, contented and feel good about myself.

No comments: