Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Green & Pink

Helloo, I'm back from HK. Yes. The weather's super cold and I was freezing even when I wore 3layers of clothes most of the time. I don't know why majority says that HK is a really nice place to be when in comparison, Malaysia have cheaper food, better government in at least - Malaysian citizens do have EPF and etc, much lower expenses and so on. The only thing I liked about HK is the weather (cold is better than sticky hot humid ones) and safer environment. I don't need to worry of pickpocketers or rapist or snatch thefts here and there when I'm out at night with my mum, being the vulnerable ones. =)

I didn't really got myself anything cuz this time was much more on sight seeing and spendin on eating. I spent 2days at Shenzhen, a day at The Wonders of the World is totally a worthy place to go, you see all total 7wonders of the world, and beautiful and famous building built in miniatures there. Pleasant sight indeed. =p

Anyway, now that I am back, I found myself falling for pink. apple green was always my favourite colour. I have it as my ceiling colour, my dustbin, rug, bedsheet, everything you can find in my room is green! and I noticed i am starting to like pink as well. I just bought like two shades of pink nail polish yesterday and i bedazzled my ipod too.

Here's some pictures. =)




Maybe i should bedazzle my Sonycybershot camera (it's silver and BORING) and my Macbook too. Pink? haha.

2 comments:

Yee Yin said...

wao u love pink?
pinky girlXD
HK's citizen are rude always..

Anonymous said...

nice nail color, nice diamonds sticking... (=