Wednesday, December 5, 2007

3Random things

Since working life *at such condition* to me, only lead to no-life, I believe J.Co Doughnuts would bring you high up to cloud NiNe after a long wee working hours at the office!

Yeah,so what if I've not eaten J.Co before? My dahling bought back a dozen of tralicious aka delicious yummy doughnuts from the J.Co outlet @ Pavillion! I was never a doughnut big lover but its taste would last and would make you drool over it again! Yes. Dear Ashley and I got high just by eating them. =) Thanks dahling for the doughnuts! Next time, on me yeah! We'll go for other yummy stuffs! =D

Like I said, working and travelling at the same time has taken all my personal life with family, friends, and person whom I care. Fortunately, a so called miracle happened last Monday and I get to offwork by 10smthing pm. Yes. Night time. I drove back to fishie's place and he took me to makan. Since it was late and I had to attend an early meeting the next day, we dined at One Station at Puchong. p/s: he'll b pissed if he ever see this picture =X

As for today, I came back early too and I got to rush home for family dinner! Dinner was never this nice ever since I started working and all I had was only take-away-food or latenight food. =(

Oh. I saw a white vios that look TOO similar to my whitey baby at Pyramid last Sunday before meeting up with Simon. He was practically swaying or drifting *whatever* his car infront of mine. Ridiculous, would I say. Tsk Tsk.
Need beauty sleep already. Night nights everyone! Muacks!

No comments: