Thursday, June 14, 2007

movie buff

Six months had passed,
you're gone while I'm still here,
Things have changed, but i'm still the same,
Sometimes I wonder..if love has to be this way..


I saw her, finally
lost, i felt instantly..
her eyes were different,
the way she looked at me
it's just indescribable..
perhaps, i'm just losing my sanity


I heard the familiar stranger's voice,
who was it, I thought..
only to have brought me back..
to who it was..
the one whom I loved..before
here i am,
sitting in peace again,
filled with endless thoughts
that pierce thru' my heart with pain
how long more to wait,
til my love for you will sink
to the bottom of my heart,
i pray,
you'll be off my mind..
someday..

Finally, I'm freee from hellhole! for a mth plus I guess..Right after Ashley n I handed in our assignments, we went for Ocean 13 at pyramid. It was interesting! =) piggy me..I slept from 5pm onwards til 8pm when adik woke me up for dinner. I actually fell asleep at the couch after the dinner cuz' i had headache. Woke up by 4.50am and how random was I, I did hsechores lol!! I went back to sleep by 6am and I only woke up by 1pm today.


Fantastic. So today I picked Ming Yi up to kimgary for lunch together. Only to realized I was kinda popular HAHA. Michelle called and told me she'll b there to meet up with me. I said okay, which 5min later Kei and Simon told me tht they were coming too. We went for drinking at Flam and Ashley tagged along too! =)


So peeps, anyone miss me?? hehe i'm free now. sO fill me in with interesting n exciting plans kay! muah muahhhh~





No comments: