Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pretender

John, my 5yrs s'porean net friend told Bebe that I should rename the song Bebe wrote lately from 'Stay with Me' to 'The Rhythm of The Raindrops'

Here's the lyrics.

The Rhythm of The Raindrops
I'm feeling so blue,
Don't want to lose,
Every little things we have yet to share..

Close your eyes and feel,
The words I would whisper to you
Just like the rhythm of your heartbeat,
So slow and complete..

Oh Baybee, would you keep me safe from the pouring rain?
I would want to stay in your arms just how we used to be..

You shouldn't have let me go..
And you do know..
My love for you is somehow meant to be this way..

I wish you are here,
To dry up my tears,
Keep me near to you just like the way you'd do..

But time has taken you,
Away from my heart and soul,
Just like the rhythm of the raindrops,
So clear yet lonely..

Oh Baybee, would you take me up to your paradize,
Let me seal your lips with my kiss, just the way it should be..

You shouldn't have let me go..
Just hold me close..
My love for you is somehow meant to be this way..

I'm trying hard to keep this..
Love to fade away..

Written and composed by : Bebe

No comments: